C&D Waste Recycling
MATEC projects and manufactures machinery and mobile crushing and screening equipment and installations for the recycling of inert materials such as cement, asphalt , glass, plastic, metal, ferrous scrap, urban waste from road sweeping, marble processing waste, construction demolition waste (debris).
Recycled sand and aggregates can be used in a variety of construction applications.
By starting our advanced processing systems for construction, demolition and excavation waste you will:
- Optimize the recycling of construction, demolition and excavation waste
- Improve the production of high quality and value of recycled sand and aggregates which can be used as a to substitute natural materials in a range of construction applications including concrete and asphalt production
- Have the ability to meet growing demand for sand and aggregates from a sustainable source
- Protecting sand and aggregate supply in areas with poor natural reserves
- Minimizing transport costs for sand and gravel – recycled materials are typically produced closer to urban centers
- Reduce the carbon footprint of your processing operation by producing recycled sand and aggregates closer to market
The only way to improve material recovery and to maximize the removal of different contaminants is with the addition of a washing plant for your C&D waste recycling.
These contaminants include:
Due to the nature of construction, demolition and excavation waste each plant we design is made according to the specific requirements of the project. Differing levels of contamination, fines content and variability of input material requires an individual approach to each and every recycling plant for construction and demolition waste that we build.
Each plant we design includes a variety of phases in order to be able to satisfy your specific requirements:
- Feeding & pre-screening
- Aggregate scrubbing
- Contaminant removal
- Metals removal
- Sand washing
- Aggregate sizing
- Primary stage water treatment
- Sludge Management
MATEC C&D processing plants guarantee one of the best final product in the following stages:
- quality control of feed material.
- preliminary separation of the fine fraction.
- size (granulometric) reduction, i.e crushing.
- metal separation.
- removal of ‘light’ fraction.
- waste water treatment.
- sludge treatment (dehydration).